Broadband Randomly Disconnected

Hi there,

On Friday evening, around 6:30pm our Broadband disconnected and hasn’t come back online since. Our go live date was a couple of weeks ago and up until yesterday everything had been working fine.

I’ve tried a few different things to resolve this, such as restarting and resetting the router, and plugging it into the test socket behind the master socket. Since none of these have worked I believe the problem is external.

When I log into the router it shows the following information:

• Broadband - Disconnected
  • DSL Status - NoSignal
  • PPP - Connecting
  • IPv6 - Connecting

It also looks like there’s no password configured under the PPP section.

We’ve sent an email to hello@cuckoo.co but I’m wondering if it would be possible to resolve this any sooner. I’m working from home over the weekend and currently relying on my phone’s hotspot which isn’t great.

Thanks in advance,
Brad

1 Like

Hello @bradsharp I’m sorry we haven’t got back to your email yet. My colleague is in the office tomorrow but please be aware that Openreach only offer a limited service on Saturday and do not operate on Sundays unless for critical national outages. Realistically it’s unlikely we’ll be able to get you back up and running this weekend. My colleague will be able to run some tests and hopefully get the issue sent off to Openreach to fix (if required).

Kind Regards
Edd

1 Like

Hi @gouledw, are there any updates on your end? Last time I checked this morning it looked like it was still disconnected. Would be great to get it back up and running again soon :sweat_smile:

Hello @bradsharp

I cant seem to find your correspondence. Did you get a reference number sent to you by the system?

Kind Regards
Edd

Hello @bradsharp,

Preferably can you give us a call on 0203 389 7211 and we’ll be able to find your details there and then, and get this sorted out.

Kind Regards
Edd

Hi Edd, thanks for getting back to me.

Unfortunately I don’t have a reference number but I just gave you a ring and it sounds like we know what’s going on now and hopefully it’ll be resolved soon :crossed_fingers:

I appreciate the help!

Best,
Brad