Community Improvements & Enhancements

Happy Friday everyone!

Does anyone have any suggestions or improvements they’d like to see here?

@PhantomR1982 I’m looking at you

There is no such thing as a bad idea…

1 Like

Suggestions and Improvements TO Me ???

I could always disapeer into the shadows and let @oliver & @jake take over.

Call It a Quality Of Life Improvement.

1 Like

@PhantomR1982 improvements to Cuckoo!!! Not you.

You are more knowledgeable on the world of telecoms than any of us. No improvement is needed by you.

3 Likes

We need you here @PhantomR1982 to hold the fort and help people.

Think of yourself as being a modern day batman of the Broadband service world…

Picture attached. (I have way too much time on my hands these days).

3 Likes

Well This Played Out Well !!!

Well Done @jake You’ve earned my respect

2 Likes

An Ode to Phantom

They say sleep, provides, a chance to dream,
But we’re all waiting for the future sheen,
Of a phantom gust on a silver screen
And our broadband fixed, by the community keen.

3 Likes

@PhantomR1982 you can see Alex has been around the sheep again.

3 Likes

Yes @dan I Agree @alex has in been in touch with his warm and fluffy side it seems when he breaks out into poetry.

1 Like

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

I’m counting sheep tonight…

1 Like

@Tommy Could we have optional colourful tags for posts? Would be useful for being able to sub-categorise posts in the different sections.

@Alex How about this sheep? Gotta count towards at least 2… Did make me chuckle when I first saw it doing the rounds!

2 Likes

Have you got an example of any other community forums that do this as a reference? Would anyone be able to colour tag posts or just admins/moderators?

For some reason, I can’t help but imagine this sheep has a cockney accent.

1 Like

Papa fitz

(sorry dad)

Have you got an example of any other community forums that do this as a reference? Would anyone be able to colour tag posts or just admins/moderators?

With a sprinkling of Photoshop magic…

Something like that ^^^

I would say for consistency, it would be done by a moderator or admin so that the correct categories are applied? If that gets too much work, maybe a dropdown box with a list of categories for each forum section for people to choose which category to place it in?

1 Like

I like the pretty colours. Am being completely serious btw.

I find colours are very good for really quickly seeing types of posts which fall under the same category. Especially things like issues. You’ll be able to tell straight away what needs to be flagged up as a potential problem.

1 Like