Didn't receive email/sms on go live date - What to do next?

Hi guys,
According to the email I received after signup my go-live date was on 13th Aug and the open reach engineer was supposed to visit if necessary before 1 PM. The account page seems to have stopped showing the order updates and is showing WiFi details since yesterday morning but despite waiting the whole day, I didn’t receive any SMS or email. Open reach vans are seen roaming around this area in the morning and at the evening, but not sure whether it was anything related to my connection. Even if it’s a new flat we do have an Openreach master socket so I did try plugging in the router with no luck. I haven’t received reply for the email I sent today morning, so I suppose I could expect a response from the team only on Monday now!
We had been waiting for this day since 27th Aug and struggling to get internet as I work from home, does anyone have any idea what can be done to get the connection without having to wait even further?
Thanks in advance

Hello @Jyo. I’m sorry that your broadband hasn’t gone active on your activation day. If we have not already responded to your email then we will tomorrow.

Kind Regards
Edd

1 Like

Thank you for replying Edd, I really hope the emails don’t get ignored for this long when there is a service outage as well!

@Jyo I can see my colleague has replied to you within the last half an hour. Please check your inbox for his response. I can understand your frustrations, whilst I cannot go into specifics here, we are aware and actively managing this.

Edd

I had called Cuckoo as I didn’t get any response in the last two days; if you had read it you could see it was more or less a transcript of the conversation I had with your colleague over the phone!

@Jyo I apologise about a lack of response over the weekend. We do not have many staff over the weekend.

We will usually follow up with a customer by email as we think it’s important for accountability and also so that you as the customer have a paper trail of your correspondence with us.

Kind Regards
Edd

1 Like