Go-live date overdue

Is it common or standard for the (long awaited) go-live date to pass without your internet going live or have I just been unlucky?

Thanks

Hi @Nomadspike could you please email hello@cuckoo.co and we can look into this for you.

Hi @Nomadspike, welcome to the community. This isn’t common, in most cases you will go-live on the date given to you in the email with subject title:

“Your go-live date is X”

As Dan mentioned, we’ll take a look into this for you if you email hello@cuckoo.co

Thanks

Thanks guys, I have been emailing with Alex since yesterday (my confirmed go-live date) but I’ve not had an update since the issue was escalated this morning. This is a matter of urgency as I work from home and I have been counting on yesterday’s date to have internet.

Hi @Nomadspike,

The engineer that visited you this morning has completed the job, we can see that it should be live; could you please plugin your router & you should be up and running.

Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan,
Can you please contact me as Internet Access PPP Negotiation Failed.
Thanks
Errol

Hi Daniel,
Can I have an update please as I can not connect to Internet?

Thanks
Errol

dan Team Cuckoo
15 December

Hi @Nomadspike,

The engineer that visited you this morning has completed the job, we can see that it should be live; could you please plugin your router & you should be up and running.

Thanks, Dan

1 Like

Hi Errol,

I’ll get in touch with you via email to sort this out.

Cheers,
Alex

1 Like