How do I add wifi boosters to my router and around the house?

How can I set up wifi boosters around the house? Are Google boosters compatible with cuckoo?

1 Like

Hello @Garel-Jones please can you let me know the exact model of boosters you’re looking to use so I can provide you with an accurate answer?

1 Like

Google Wifi model NLS-1304-25

Hello @Garel-Jones please take a look at this link in which we have a very useful article on our website specifically for this. Please note your Google Wifi devices will not connect to the existing wifi of our router, but will handle this independently.

1 Like

Can I have your number and call you because I am still having trouble with this? I cannot find the part marked ‘Gateway’ and so am unable to ‘Set up Gateway’. Also what do you mean that Google will not connect to the existing Wifi? Are there any other boosters that will work better? Thanks

@Garel-Jones you will have to turn off the WiFi from our router. What I’m saying is that you cannot join the WiFi signal coming from a Google Mesh system to a cuckoo routers WiFi signal (the two just aren’t compatible). Ie you will have to turn off the Cuckoo router WiFi and use the Google WiFi. My personal experience of google WiFi is that they are good when used in pairs.

There are numerous options of boosters to use with the Cuckoo router. I could not recommend a particular one as I have not tried any particular combination. TP links seem to be a popular choice from our customers.

We are not open on the phone over the weekend, and I myself do not have a direct number. However you can call us up on 0203 389 7211 from 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri.

1 Like