Move home in My Account

If you’re one of our existing flock, you can now login to your account and move home with us.
Moving made simple for good!

Login at https://cuckoo.co/login to see how easy it is.

3 Likes

This is huge, unsure if anyone else is doing it this well imho :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn you @dan getting first comment. At least a certain ghost is in third place… :3rd_place_medal:

1 Like

Interesting Option @afenton90 But While this “Ghost” might be in Third Place on the comments this time round He’s actually more interested in the button above the “Moving Home” Button as he likes “Super Secret Projects”

Oh and while your in a wind up mood @alex whats a @danfor ??? I thought it was @dan with a Head for Tech.

1 Like

That’s photoshopped. You can obviously see I spelt it correctly…

1 Like

When I heard this part of the song it reminded me of you @PhantomR1982!

1 Like

Well Done…But you could have also used the title of a certain Star Wars Prequel Trilogy…no laughing now Ya Hear. (But my name does get about a bit).

1 Like

jarjar

2 Likes

AND we don’t charge you to move home. Unlike, urm… ‘the others’.

1 Like

Does that only apply to people moving to a new address with an existing phoneline?

Hi @jobangles if you’re moving to a new address and we ask you to select an Openreach Engineer to come out to your new property, there will be no charge…just like when you join Cuckoo.

Oh wow, that’s generous to swallow the engineer fees! On initially joining there’s the £60 fee, but I guess that’s covering the router too…

1 Like

Yep, that covers the initial costs we get charged by Openreach and we include the Cuckoo router worth RRP £82+.

When moving home, we cover the charges as a thank you for being awesome and taking us with you.

1 Like

And things like this is how you keep loyal customers IMO!

When was the last time you heard BT doing something like this for its customers… lol

2 Likes