New connection, broadband not working

I got Cuckoo broadband connection last month and my go live date was on 30th Sept, 2021. I plugged in my router as soon as I got the go-live message and email, however the broadband isn’t working. There are 2 OpenReach boxes in the house and I’ve tried connecting in both of them. The top most light (broadband) on the router is red, while the bottom most (WiFi) light is green. I also logged into Technicolor with the password provided on the back of the router and it shows that the broadband is disconnected. I’d really appreciate if someone could help me get my broadband working.

Same problem here. Tried multiple times (one OpenReach box, one plug without it), restarted router, to no success.

Hi Peter,

I am really sorry to hear that you are having problems getting connected could I ask that you please email hello@cuckoo.co, pop FAO Becca in the subject bar and I will ensure this is picked up as a priority. :rocket:

Thanks,
Becca

Hello, thank you all for your help. For me, it was resolved today by the OpenReach technician. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

The problem got resolved for me. I emailed hello@cuckoo.co, they set up an OpenReach engineering visit and the issue was resolved.