The Big Gaming Thread

So there doesn’t appear to be a thread dedicated to gaming as a whole yet!
What’s your console of choice and what’s your ultimate console you’ve owned so far?

For me, I’m an XBOX Series X owner. Swayed towards the PS5 this time but ultimately stuck with the XBOX. I will always have a soft spot for the Mega Drive though ; that was my first ever console that I owned… massive Sonic The Hedgehog fan.

Also quite excited for what might be in store for Sonic this year too with it being the 30th anniversary. Wow… I feel old

s-l300

1 Like

I had thought about creating a Gaming Thread /Topic myself actually being a gamer myself and a fellow Last Gen Xbox 360 User I had most of the classic consoles and still retained a few but havent used them in AGES.

so your not the only old one I have some sonic (trial) games on my console too.

1 Like

Sonic 1 was the first ever game I played. I must have been about 4!!
I then very quickly went through Sonic 2 and then Sonic 3 and Knuckles which is by far my favourite out of the classic games. Sonic Mania is absolutely up there too.

I went from the Mega Drive > N64 > PS1 > Gamecube > Xbox 360 > Xbox One > Series X.

Do you remember the Game Gear? 6x AA batteries :rofl:

1 Like

Yup I do indeed and I think i have two in my boxes sonewhere one works and one has audio problems.

The Game Gear was my go to Handheld Console back then.

I also have a PSP which was a nice replacement with its mini dvd games.

Im currently on a Gears Of War 2 Kick at the moment even though its old like me.

Ahhh yeah I had a PSP when I was at Uni… that used to pass some time in between lectures (more so when the student union was closed :rofl:)

1 Like

“Mortal Kombat Unchained” was my reason for getting it and i stumbled upon “Pursuit Force” which was a tough game to learn also.

1 Like

Good old Mortal Kombat!
I mainly used it for Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot… both of which have had unreal remasters over the last few years :slight_smile:

1 Like