Website now launched!

Morning!

Exciting times - this morning we’ve launched our full website and our first referral scheme - where you can win a year’s free broadband! :hatching_chick:

What we need from you:

• Sign up to our early access list. Over the next few weeks we’ll gradually start releasing early access codes so you can switch for good :+1:
  • Share your referral code with friends - and every two weeks we’ll give away free broadband to the top 3 referrers (and a year’s free broadband to #1) :+1:
  • Post about us on Twitter/Instagram/Facebook; get creative; spread the word! :+1:
  • Give us feedback. We know we won’t have got everything right here, and we’d love to hear what you think. What do you like? What do you not like? What more could we do? :+1:

Thank you so much for being part of our journey already - it’s massively appreciated.

Cheers,

Team Cuckoo

2 Likes

All registered :+1:
Exciting work guys… really looking forward to getting switched over :grin:

Registered as well! Hopefully as my contract renews I’ll be able to switch and join the club :raised_hands:

1 Like

What do you think of the referral scheme @daaryll @RyanK92?

1 Like

I think it’s a good way to give back in the beginning of the Cuckoo’s journey from both a business and customer perspective @Alex. Win Win.

Only thing that I’d mention that when sharing my referral link on social media, the preview picture isn’t the greatest.

1 Like

I think it’s fantastic @Alex!
Never have I seen a referral scheme that offers as much from the very offset!!

Given the leaderboard is being reset every 2 weeks (unless I’ve read that wrong) is very generous on you guys part and very quickly emphasizes the direction you’re looking to take the company.

:smile: :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

We’ll work on making the referral graphic better. Can you share a screenshot?

Thanks a bunch. We will test and adjust based on uptake!

1 Like

Thanks. We’ll fix this.

1 Like

Hello all! @daaryll @RyanK92

We’ve decided to pause referrals for now and work on a referral engine for live customers instead. Here’s the reasons why:

• People were confused by the messaging (most referral schemes work for live customers). We tried to finesse the messaging but there was still no real effect.
  • Refferals are complex to admin when you don’t have a real account (so we have to do some jiggery pockery with AWS to pull the data)
  • The value for money was not adding up (££>>>>refferals in)

We’re going to focus in our attention on making referrals work for live customers. Here’s the rough plan:

1. Two way (i.e. both you and your friend get £15 when you refer)
  2. Competitive (we plan to have a live leaderboard visible in your account section)
  3. Prizes (we still plan to offer prizes so any feedback on what you might like to win would be great - free broadband? shirts? stickers?)

Cheers,
Alex

1 Like