We're hiring a Broadband Eggspert 🥚! Know anyone good?

Hey folks,

We’re hiring. Time to help the UK economy! heheh

Here’s our job ad. If you know anyone really keen on customer service or has experience in telecoms or even wants to take their first step in a career ladder with an ambitious business, hit them our way :heart_eyes:

Cheers,
Alex

(not sure why I sign off this like an email…anywho)

3 Likes

While reading this I just thought @alex has just wrote this based on what im already doing on the community like another “ode to Phantom pt2”

But

• Priority access to Cuckoo broadband :grin:

And

• Share options

Jumped out at me lol.

2 Likes

Hi @Alex

Darn I missed this - but I would be keen to know when you are hiring again. I would need to be remote due to disability - but I did 2 years and 364 days at Plusnet as a Tech Support Agent - so I feel I have relevant experience! I am, also and of course in the Flock!

Pete

2 Likes

Hiya @PeteC & Welcome To The Cuckoo Community !!! & almost to the Flock :smiley: :egg:

If you haven’t already done it follow the Facebook and social media pages and move the “follow” preference (on Facebook) to the top of your feed and you’ll get the up to date alerts.

There was 5 jobs posted recently but more on the Dev side of things.

You can also keep an eye on the otta job page for cuckoo.

Just stay off LinkedIn or @alex will stalk you :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t do Linkedin so that’s ok :wink:

2 Likes

But with the experience I have and the fact I am looking for home working due to being Disabled. If I could get my CV and stuff together I would love to apply. I had to look up what Linked in was - seriously. I had never heard of it. :frowning:

2 Likes

Linked In is just Alex’s Stomping Ground and for other big companies to find skilled people for great quality staff roles the first of course was @jake who spent time lurking and then kaboom he was staff.

However personally the newer jobs have gone through OTTA which is like the other job sites such as Indeed for example & it’s also how cuckoo found the delightful @Becca who thought I’d beaten her to the job.

It couldn’t have gone to a better person though in my eyes as she’s awesome. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well you all make a good team. I am happy to be a punter - but I will have a sniff around OTTA - I have the page bookmarked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know I’m the same as you and a “punter” too right ??

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

Happy to be amongst you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a punter too! Pay for my mum and dad’s broadband and landline heheh

2 Likes

Well, It’s nice to see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doesnt count @Alex lmao…your mom and dad are classed as employees of cuckoo eg…family members related to the company.

So you can’t even use there referal code and you know how that worked out for you,so says I the grand community master.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey Phantom! Thanks for the mention, :blush:

Just here saving the world wide web one customer at a time :smiley:

2 Likes

Morning @Becca Talking of which I just got your e-mail and I will go read/reply now :slight_smile: